Saturday, December 1, 2012


Before      After

CAROLS DAUGHTER'S MIRACLE WONDER

My mother and I went to Ulta today and picked up Carol's Daughter Body Jelly. It is truly the best moisturizer out there being 100% natural, 0% Petroleum, and fragrance free. On top of those facts the moisturizer also contains NO parabens, NO mineral oil, and NO artificial colors. The price for an 8.0 oz jar of this Body Jelly is $12.00. To all you beauty lovers out there, this product can not get any better. 

As I got home I ran to the bathroom and pulled up the bottom of my leggings to see the most disgusting ashy and flakey legs. In an emergency, I opened the Body Jelly and with a generous amount rubbed the product into the my legs. When I say this is a miracle wonder, I mean it. The Body Jelly is simply luxurious. My legs felt amazing even better than any oil I have used in the past. My skin was instantly smooth and silky, the goal of any moisturizer, but they also glowed. The body jelly moisturized so well I did not even need to put a self tanner on afterwards, you could see my legs glowing a mile a way. I could not believe how gorgeous my skin looked and how sexy they felt. The final test was to see if this bliss feeling would last more than a couple hours and boy did it ever. I woke up the next morning and my legs where still moisturized and silky. I was astonished that this product was actually the real deal.  

This product truly beautifies your skin while having all the benefits of being natural. Here are some of the many ways I am using this product:
- Makeup remover
- Use with socks at night
- Holds on glitter like glue
- Holds down funky eyebrow hairs
- On my eczema, yes it works wonders on that too!
- Moisture your whole body from your hair to your heels
**This product is also so pure that you can use it to soothe your baby's butt from irritation. 

1 comment:

  1. we love this....especially on our dry nasty artic skin.

    ReplyDelete