Thursday, December 13, 2012


QUEEN HELENE COCOA BUTTER

Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion 32oz. Queen Helene hand and body lotion is something I have always wanted to try. I've read different reviews from other bloggers and they either love it or hate it. . It cost 1.98 at Walmart and it's big 32oz size said put me in the cart so I did.... Did I mention that it cost $1.98 lol...anyway..I like it!!! It is a very effective lotion. I loved that it made my dry skin super soft,it feels light and is not greasy. It can be applied to your face hand or body. It does not clog my pores and it absorbs quickly. Loved it on my dry legs. The smell is similar to sun tan lotion which for me is not a issue and for a bonus it is not tested on animals!!! A budget friendly lotion to slather on and only $1.98 for 32oz bottle, thats cheaper than a cup of coffee....Crazy, so glad I gave it a try....Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment